Saturday, February 17, 2007

The New Technology Explained by the Helpdesk

Brought to you by the Book Lover, you just have to watch this.
It's too funny for words! It's a video from YouTube and soon I'll know how to load one directly into a post. Well, I live in hope.

Today's reading, Blogging in a Snap, by Julie C. Melonie. No description needed, I'm sure. Look for amazing new things next time you drop by. Well maybe not, "they" say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but this old Westie is certainly going to give it a shot.


Update, 20th February, 2007: Sorry, the video above has been removed from YouTube by the poster. It still exists there but unfortunately only in Norwegian. I am desolate, it was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.

4 comments:

Vijay said...

Thanks for posting this :)
PS. I happen to be the first on this post too **wider grin**

Ian said...

Excellent, great way to start the day with a laugh.
Regards,
Ian

Whine Lover said...

Funny :-)

You mentioned blog roll before on one of my posts. What is a blog roll exactly (I saw that MBA mentioned it today too).

Is it different than having a list of links?

-Whine

jmb said...

Hi Whine Lover,
I sent you an email about this.
jmb