Sunday, March 11, 2007

Widget Thingamejig

I found this over at ipanema's site and decided to try it. She must have lots of readers because the site was too slow so I gave up. Next I saw it at Cathy's on the sidebar so decided to give it another go. This time I was successful. I rather liked my profile elucidated from the choice of photos that I picked. However, I have to say that often there was no choice that suited me, eg. no tea in the drink category so I went with milk. Well I do drink milk, but it was just my choice because the rest of them were even less appropriate. Oh no, I think the cup and saucer is tea but I can't see how to edit the profile over at the site. I don't think shopping is my vice but nothing else suited, I didn't want to use chocolate again! Besides I don't dare have it in the house. Chocolate, that is.

Well you can go over and give it a whirl. See what you think.




12 comments:

ipanema said...

lol jmb! My site is slow to load perhaps because of the photos in it! I'm afraid one day blogger will give me notice to slow down on pictures. :)

Yeah, I saw it at Cathy. I'll embed mine on the sidebar when the post will disappear from the main page. :)

Hey, cool profile! :)

Cathy said...

jmb,

I like yours alot! I agree that some of my favorites wern't on the lists. I picked coffee even though I haven't drank it for a long time. I'm the ensure addict now, but I guess many people wouldn't pick that one.

jmb said...

Actually ipanema, I meant that the Imagini site was too slow to load because all your readers had gone over to do their profile!
Your site loads just fine.
Regards
jmb

jmb said...

Hi Cathy,

I wonder if everyone's profile is similar, no matter what photos you choose.
Ah, ensure. Reminds of working in the hospital where all the fridges on the ward were full of ensure.
What's your flavour of choice?
Regards
jmb

ipanema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ipanema said...

Jmb,

Some of my friends are actually complaining that my site loads slowly. I told them perhaps because of my photos. :)

Well, I'm glad to read it's the Imagini site that's slow. :)

Cheers!

[i removed the previous comment, no S in cheers...lol]

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi. Tried this and love it! It was quite accurate for me, only there were no townscapes in the landscape bit [well, I suppose there wouldn't be!] so I clicked the green fields and trees one. Love your blog!

jmb said...

Hi WCLC,
Thanks for dropping by. I thought this thing was a neat little exercise. I don't know whether I'll put it on my sidebar. I'm trying to have the neat look on my blog, in contrast to my house.
Regards
jmb

unonessuno said...

Hey there Jmb,
just wanted to say hello !
Ciao.

jmb said...

Hi Unonessuno,
Benvenuto. You are very quiet these days. Cosa fai?
Saluti
jmb

mhr said...

I had to try it myself, hard to resist the impulse :)

jmb said...

Wasn't it fun, mhr, I couldn't resist it when I saw it.
jmb