Sunday, January 13, 2008

Best Posts of 2007 by Blogpower Members, Self Chosen



In celebration of the one year anniversary of Blogpower, that group of varied, erudite and very talented bloggers (well, save me, I'm the varied bit), of which I am a member, I have compiled a post showcasing the Best Posts of Blogpower Members for 2007. Each of those who submitted chose one of their own posts which they were proud of or perhaps resonated with their readers.

However, instead of putting it on my site, as I did with Blogpower's Advent Edition round-up, I have published it on the group's own blog.

George, the canine owner of one of our members, is raring to go so won't you go with him to see what the Blogpower members were nattering on about in 2007?


George lives in Wales with Liz of Finding Life Hard?

Thank you for clicking and visiting Blogpower, you won't be sorry and George has some other furry friends over there to introduce you to.

8 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Well! That took awhile but was most enjoyable. There are some powerful writers in blogland. Thanks for all the links Jmb.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You have again done a great job, jmb. Nice to see George here as well!

Ian Lidster said...

Thank you for the links, and I'll take George 'walkies'. And, you already know I gave you a well-deserved award.

Josie said...

JMB, I'm playing catch-up this weekend. I have been soooo busy, phew? Your wedding photo is gorgeous. You are so pretty!

I'm going to check out Blogpower now.

Ellee Seymour said...

George is gorgeous, wish he was mine.

jmb said...

Thanks to you all for commenting here and for you non BP members for checking out the compilation.
Very much appreciated by me.
regards
jmb

Voyager said...

I can't wait to head over there when I have some reading time tonight. Thanks.
V.

Gledwood said...

George looks really pure and "angelic"... in a doggie kinda way ...