Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blogpower Roundup -- Ian Q_T


The newest member of Blogpower, Ian Q_T, of Question That, has done a sterling job this weekend of preparing a roundup of highlights of the past week on the blogs of our members. He has three different categories and there is something for everyone there.

I cannot resist posting the elephant photo from Age is all in the mind, who has been recently on Safari in Tanzania, for my regular readers are well aware that this is one of the things I would love to do. He has several posts of wonderful photos of his trip with more to come.

May I invite you to pay a visit to this great post at Blogpower Roundup -- Ian Q_T, featured at Defending the Blog and his own site. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Going over there now, jmb!

CherryPie said...

One of my work colleagues keeps visiting Africa a bringing back wonderful photographs and memories!

Baht At said...

Obviously having the Bloghounds lot sniffing around poaching members has done you some good - two round ups in less than a month that must be more activity that blogpower has seen in the last year.

Lord James Bigglesworth said...

Great stuff - the BP roundup compensates for some of the other things. Some great posts.

Nunyaa said...

Love elephants, you would no doubt have a ton of fun JMB :-)

UBERMOUTH said...

I love elephants!They are far more intelligent than people.

I am impressed that you love The Lion In Winter. Saw the film , but the script was fantastic!
I actually sent a copy to a nutter I used to know.
I am also impressed that you are a redhead and be freckled person, as am I, so you should know the hardships we face being automatically assumed to have a bad temper. :)