Monday, August 18, 2008

Blogpower Roundup --August 18th, Mutley Style


No, I am not promoting smoking on this blog, quite the contrary if you really knew me. But this image taken from Blogpower member Theo Spark's blog post, which is so beautiful, has been used to illustrate this week's roundup of Blogpower which was prepared by Mutley the dog in his own inimitable way, from the LGBT point of view. Yes google it, I had to the first time I saw it. I think he is joking, mind you. He is a bit of a trickster like Raven.

Pop over and enjoy not only the round up itself but the posts for which he provides the links.

Regular programming will resume here soon, but real life is taking a bit of a priority at the moment.


5 comments:

leslie said...

Omigosh I see a woman dancing! That's incredible!

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Wow! That is magical!

Nunyaa said...

Am on my way over there now. Awesome picture JMB :)

CherryPie said...

That is an incredible picture!

jmb said...

Thanks ladies, I thought it was a lovely image as was the other in Theo's post.