Sunday, January 18, 2009

What character are you?

Well I found one of those survey thingys that match you up with something, or someone. The other day. Hat tip to the Sue - Up A Mountain blog

In this case it was “Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?”

Guess what? Well I duly took the test and am revealed as the next best/worse thing to one Wesley Crusher...

..but am not really any wiser, as I didn't follow the series (a Star Trek spin off) and never heard of the character 'till now. I may be either unknowingly condemning myself as a horrible person, or blowing my trumpet as simply lovely, or maybe just average?

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


The potted character ref says “A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.”

It quotes him as saying, ”Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!”

Well I do like to think I am not completely dumb and I suppose I do like to travel...

11 comments:

Crushed said...

I have no idea who he is, but I got the same...

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

I wonder if everyone gets the same one?

jmb said...

Now that's a thought Miss Moggs. I have wondered before about this in such situations.
Of course, it would help if one had heard of the person one is paired with or even the series itself. Is it a British one? That would explain my ignorance.

Dr.John said...

I always liked Wesley. It doesn't really fit you as Wesley was at times very weird.

Ian Lidster said...

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

That's sort of me, I guess.

Vic Grace said...

Wesley Crusher was a boy genius, good guy and all round good sort. I don't think he was wierd just very bright.

I have Harry Potter traits.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Dr John and Vic.. so I s this on balance good?

JMB, I have never seen it, but as the original series Star Trek was a us one I guess this one must be too. It's pretty rare for the UK to re do a US series whereas the US often insist on Americanising anyone else's.

Would you believe it they apparently wanted to set the Lion the witch and the Wardrobe in the contemporary US?

I suppose it could have worked as most of the action is in Narnia...

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Sorry, but I think of Wesley as precocious in a very annoying way. Which is not how I perceive you.

I am apparently "Gandalf" which probably means powerful, mystical and meddling!

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Well it's not like its an accurate psychological test or counts for promotion....

Moofie said...

JMB ... I always liked Wesley Crusher. He was precocious, noble, intelligent ... and wise for someone his age.

He eventually was transformed into a being that was able to follow the "Traveler", if I remember right. He "ascended" to a new state of being.

I just took the quiz, and got someone named John Sheridan from Babylon 5 ... something I've never watched. Hope it's not a bad thing! *LOL*

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Moofie, Don't worry I never watched Babylon 5 either, the name barely rings a bell.

I guess the revelation of your entire personality by this devious quiz has been foiled, at least in my case ^_^