Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Life as a Model


Actually this is referring to Second Life of course. Miss Moggs mentioned in her post that I was a model for hats and I thought you might like to see the photo in question. I took it to submit to a Flickr group called Hatpins. The owner of the store saw it, framed it and put it on the wall in her store. Click to enlarge if you wish.

As you know by now, I am very fond of hats and this lady, Miss Reghan Straaf, creates the most gorgeous hats in Second Life. I have a very large collection of her hats in my inventory and without further ado may I present Miss Balogh, suitably outfited for a time gone by.

8 comments:

Phil A said...

You look just a little steam punk there JMB. Did you bt any chance calculate what the hats cost on your difference engine?

Cathy said...

Hi jmb...Been awhile since I have been here. Wanted to stop in and say hello to you. Hope you are well.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

It is a lovely picture. It looked good on the wall and it looks good there.

jams o donnell said...

Very fetching!

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

Delightful!

jmb said...

I do have some steampunk outfits Phil but this is a very refined outfit.

Hi Cathy, fine, fine, fine. I hope you are too.

Thanks Miss Moggs, I like it too.

And thanks to you too Jams and Nick.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, to dress like that!

sally in norfolk said...

Hopefully I am about to get my first real hat... and what a hat it will be... :-)