Thursday, July 2, 2009

There's a man in my bed! Eeeak!

Well it has been a week or so since I last posted. I have been pretty busy, both in Second Life and Real Life. In fact RL has been getting in the way of my visiting SL and blogging. Sigh!

Oh check out my new pic. What do you think?

This post is about Second life and something that creeped me out a bit...

I recently moved to a temporary place (and am now moving again asap, to somewhere with better security).

JMB had popped by to visit with me. I showed her some of my SL art that I had hung on my walls (I like to make things homely)..

Anyway, I had to go do some stuff in RL but JMB stayed to look over my work, here is one of them “Surfer Girl”.

While she was doing that some strange guy just appeared!

On my bed! Definitely uninvited!

I am not sure what I would have done if I had been home. Either run, flipped out and/or attacked him I guess.

I have been hanging out in some rough places lately and at the time I had knives strapped to my arms in quick release holsters, so if I had remembered.... he might have been sorry.

Well it wasn't me but JMB, she confronted him armed with nothing but her indignation (and possibly an umbrella) and saw him off. Yaaay JMB! Apparently he was randomly hopping in on people.

Not a handsomely raffish, masterful but gentlemanly, art thief then... Sigh.

One of the dangers of a world with teleportation and the odd d@#k head I guess.

5 comments:

jmb said...

I have to tell you I just about had a heart attack Miss Moggs. We had the strangest conversation about the so called paperless society and how I was pretty "mature" to be in SL.

I assumed he was a friend of yours the way he had made himself at home on the bed. Anyway I intimidated him on his way and left shortly after.

Very good art work it is too.

You are pretty cute biker chic, even a bit don't mess with me.

jmb said...

Even if a bit. Why does one always see the errors after hitting the publish button? Never fails!

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Sounds almost like you were chatting him up ^_^

I have packed up all my stuff now and put it in storage till the new place is done. Ty about the art work.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

First of all, love your new pic. That's really scary about the art thief. Given me the creeps.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Welshcakes. Ty for the compliment about the picture. I went for dark make-up and dark hair. I think it is quite striking.. but then most everyone is in sl ^_^ so I guess the bar is higher.

I didn't feel at all comfortable with the thought of a strange guy being in my room uninvited, even if it is 'only' virtual.