Friday, August 21, 2009

Saturday Photo Hunt --- Ripples






RIPPLES


This is an exceedingly loose interpretation of tnchick's theme for today. Ripples. Well waves after crashing on the beach do peter out finally into ripples on the sand, don't they? Well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.


A really beautiful beach, Blackhead, on the north coast of New South Wales, taken on our trip to Australia earlier this year. My sister in law has a second home nearby.


A few ripples which finally lapped this interesting rock formation.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE


13 comments:

Carver said...

Those are excellent shots on the coast JMB. I think the ocean and sand work well for ripples. I was tempted to buy some ruffled potatoe chips for the theme but then I'd eat them and I don't need to add to my expanding girth. Happy weekend.

Photo Cache said...

Beautiful shot. I think you images clear the theme. I was going to do the same until I changed my mind.

Happy weekend.

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh what a beautiful beach - excellent shots JMB.

Sean Jeating said...

The stone creature gives the second shot the je ne sais quoi. Lovely.

YTSL said...

Hi JMB --

Beautiful pictures! Get the feeling you had a great time at that beach! :)

candi said...

Great photos for the theme!
Happy weekend!

CRIZ LAI said...

cool shots... last pix was like having an alien crawling up the shore...

Colin Campbell said...

Lovely shots JMB. I have a sea theme too.

CherryPie said...

Very nice ripples on a lovely beach.

mutleythedog said...

Personally I fancy a quick dip!

Luc said...

I enjoyed the photos, putting my mind temporarily out there on the beach, by the ocean. (Most of today was spent moving things, although that was actually enjoyable in its own way.)

So how did you come to get involved in the photo hunt in the first place, and what (other than cool pictures) do you get it out of it?

Liz said...

Beautiful. Lovely ripples.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

What a good idea for the theme and beautiful pics. The rock formation looks like a pair of giant frogs to me!