Friday, August 28, 2009

Saturday Photo Hunt --- Surprise







SURPRISE


I'm away from home for the next few Saturdays but I hate to miss a Photo Hunt. The new obsession with my granddaughter is a game called Bakugan which you may or may not have heard about. Too complicated to explain in a few sentences, just trust me that this one, a large one, is a dragonoid which just looks like a ball but surprise, surprise, opens into a fearsome looking dragon. They are quite ingenious actually and I am still struggling to learn the winning strategies so that I might have a chance of winning one game against a very competitive six year old. Wish me luck.


Closed, the size of baseball


Open, it does look a bit like a dragon.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE


17 comments:

Carver said...

Good Luck JMB. Maybe she'll let you win one, ha. Hope you're having a wonderful trip.

CherryPie said...

That is rather unusual, I have not heard of them before!

Colin Campbell said...

My likes those. Typing one fingered due to injury

Photo Cache said...

Never heard of this game, but when you learn it maybe you could teach us. Happy weekend.

YTSL said...

If Dragonstar's still Photo Hunting and visits, she'll be pleased to see your choice of photos for this week, jmb! :)

candi said...

Fun post and good luck!

CRIZ LAI said...

It's a dragon JMB. Good Luck then! :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

archiearchive said...

I haven't seen them before - that is an unusual surprise.

TeacherJulie said...

Bakuga toys are "addicting" :) Nice entry, JMB :D

My PH:
http://teacherjulie.com/2009/08/28/ninoy-aquino-parks-and-wildlife/

jams o donnell said...

I'd never seen one of them before. Good luck in beating the littlun!

Expat Traveler said...

Good luck! And nope never heard of or have seen this game before.

Mar said...

I haven't heard of that game, quite a surprise indeed!! great take on the theme, enjoy your trip :)

Bengbeng said...

it looks like a dragon open :)

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

A bit like those Transformer toys, but not a car a ball.

EastCoastLife said...

I have never heard of this game but I would like to have a try. Good luck! :)

Liz said...

No, never heard of it!

Have a great time, jmb. x

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Well, I've never heard of or seen anything like that! We blog and learn...