Friday, September 18, 2009

Saturday Photo Hunt --- Upside-down





UPSIDE-DOWN



I am sure if I had time I could come up with a better upside-down photo for this theme but I don't, so I am stretching it so far it might even break. This is a reversible quilt I made some time ago and probably have shown before, which is the same upside down as right side up.


And the red back is the same whichever side you put up or down as it is completely symmetrical.
So yes it is lame and I am looking forward to your bright ideas.



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE

11 comments:

Carver said...

That's a beautiful quilt JMB and I think it's a good idea for the theme. I hope you have a great weekend.

Ellee Seymour said...

I used to make patchwork quilts too using Laura Ashley fabrics. I don't know how you made the time with your busy life. They are stunning.

jams o donnell said...

That's an excellent choice jmb. It's a beautiful quilt.

Colin Campbell said...

¿dn sı ʎɐʍ ɥɔıɥʍ

Photo Cache said...

I love quilt. I wish I could make them. You did good by this week's theme I thought.

Happy weekend. Hope you show more quilt in the future.

YTSL said...

Wow, JMB -- re your having made that beautiful quilt! Looks like it would be nice to use as well as view too! :)

Liz said...

Not at all lame! A beautiful quilt. I didn't even try this week - as I'm supposed to be getting ready for hols.

How did Colin do that upside down writing?!!

Janice Thomson said...

I think it's a great take on the theme. Beautiful quilts - do you do a lot of quilting?

lady macleod said...

Have a great weekend is a good idea!

sally in norfolk said...

the quilt is very beautiful...I love the red side :-)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I think it's another clever take on a theme and the quilt is lovely. You are too modest, jmb!