Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

Feel the Force Moggsy

I was following links on blogs the other day and one site had up a "What Character are you?" thingy.

Hat tip to NeueArbeit Macht Frei (I know.. just can't leave those high brow political sites alone ^_^.

The guys who visit sites like that never seem to take your comments seriously... unless you are agreeing with something they said.

Yeah.. So anyway... No deep reasoned philosophical points for me that day. I visited it but the first link I followed out was to a fun survey. I am such a lightweight.

Well I can never resist those things so I did the survey... and it came up with Luke Skywalker from Starwars of all things.

"Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny."

"It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers."

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

I guess if it had come up with Darth Vader I would have kept quiet about it ^_^



Lost in Austen?

I was gazing out an office window in London.

There is a residential block of apartments nearby, built during the Great war.

My eye was drawn to one of the windows on the 4th floor by the fire escape about 200 yards away. It was open on quite a chilly day.

What I didn't expect to see was a woman dressed like she had just escaped from a Jane Austen novel in her going out clothes looking out, complete with bonnet. Mostly in grey/blue and maroon.

She stood there for about 5 seconds and moved away. I looked for a bit but no further sign of her, then looked away and back a few moments later. It was closed. Weird.



Out to lunch

Out to get my lunch, by one of the quieter exits from my subway/tube station.

I am bustling up the stairs like a city girl and what should I see but a real fancy pair of panties. Nothing like the 'Bridget Jones' type panties a sensible girl might choose. *buffs nails in self satisfied way*

Nooo... These were black and lacy and racy.

...er.. a bit like the ones I might wear in Second Life in fact.

I wondered for a moment, "How did those get there?" Then I remembered the gate to the subway was at the bottom of the stairs. So once it shuts the stairwell would be quiet, sheltered and private.

Just as I was figuring better not to go there at lunch time on a Monday after all...

...my mind helpfully offered a plausible scenario or two as to exactly how they might have gotten there.

Egg sandwich anyone?


9 comments:

jmb said...

The butterfly mind of Miss Moggs today. Usually it is the butterfly mind of JMb here. That must be why we get on so well. :)

Do tell us more about your plausible explanation for the location of the racy black unmentionables.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Well since you asked... There are some very nice apartments within a minutes walk of the steps, but anyone living there would surely have waited a minute and lost them in their hallway? Wouldn't they?

So I am imagining a couple tottering along in the early hours of Sunday morning. She at least has enough to dress very nicely.

They get amorous and there are these apparently secluded stairs leading down to a closed off gate. Private, sheltered.

Their passion gets too much for them and in their fumblings the panties get separated from their owner and lost in the shadows... Sound of crashing waves... or maybe rumbling traffic. ^_^

mutleythedog said...

Where is this tube station? All thw ones I go to are entirely filled with foreigners munching burgers...

CherryPie said...

Apparently this is me:
Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Mutley, This is a secret that must remain known only to me... and the pantieless lass. There is a McDonald's nearby but the tube network does close to passengers at night... Then you need to come aboveground and find a taxi.

Cherry Pie, I think that last sentence is absolutely true.

James Higham said...

Hmmm - Luke, not Anakin?

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

I don't think it is supposed to be an in depth psychological analysis James. ^_^

Is the Luke vs Anakin thing significant?

I will not turn to the dark side... I do hope.

Ellee Seymour said...

It must be very confusing have two lives and remembering which underwear you are wearing.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

^_^ *giggles*