Friday, April 23, 2010

Saturday Photo Hunt ---- Addiction







ADDICTION


I don't smoke and I don't drink alcohol but I do have a mighty powerful addiction. It consumes my life like any other addiction and I find the only way to curb it is to avoid it totally, well save for the occasional overindulgence. I call it my Achilles' heel. Yes Chocolate. I can taste it in mouth, just writing this post. Luckily there is none in the house.

But I can drool, can't I? The perfect chocolate cake.


No, maybe this one is the perfect one.


Sad to say, I do not have photos of the perfect chocolate bar and none in the house to photograph. Then there are these and these. Why am I torturing myself? So what is your addiction?


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE


16 comments:

ewok1993 said...

I believe no mortal can ever resist this type of addiction. That's very tempting.

Mar said...

Oh, chocolate!!! wonderful!!
My picture was actually taken in Italy !!
Happy ph and happy weekend.
addiction

Sue St Clair said...

Oh man! Now I'm thinking about sweet, sweet, chocolate! Happy photo hunting, and weekend :) Thank you for stopping by!

Carver said...

I love chocolate too. Those cakses have my mouth watering. Happy Weekend.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Very naughty photos, jmb. My downfall is ice cream.

mirage2g said...

Sacher torte! Schaut lecker aus! though I have tasted much better choco cakes...

why do chocolate covered cakes look so attractive? :D
Happy weekend!

www.gmirage.com

Expat Traveler said...

Swiss chocolate of course! Now I want some of your chocolate too... Yup, addictions can be pure torture on ourselves... :) Just dropping by to say hi...

ipanema said...

this is sinful! oh my, i loveeee anything with chocolate.

mouthwatering! photos :)

YTSL said...

You have no chocolate in your house? I find that hard to believe -- not least I don't sound as addicted as you and yet I always seem to have some chocolate about in my apartment! :D

EastCoastLife said...

I love chocolate too! This is too much to bear. I have to get my chocolate fix now. :D

TeacherJulie said...

Oh, those are definitely hard to resist!

CherryPie said...

My kind of addiction, very nice :-)

jams o donnell said...

Now chocolate is omething I can eat by the metric ton! Strangely, I am less keen of it in confectionery though. Great take jmb!

Ellee Seymour said...

Those cakes look too good to eat!

Liz said...

I'm with you here, jmb. Mmmm, chocolate.

lady macleod said...

OH dear I'm really wanting that first one! I can taste the creamy, dark, damn you woman! he he Have you not heard dark chocolate is GOOD FOR YOU and you know what a health nut I am!