Friday, August 20, 2010

Saturday Photo Hunt --- Numerical








NUMERICAL

I have no idea what to put up for this theme since numerical is rather more of a concept to me, so I am stretching like crazy and just using a photo I like, that I took recently when I was out and about.

Well it does have TWO white horses and that is numerically rare I think, white horses I mean. Although to be honest I don't think they are true white horses but two greys who have gone white in their later years.

True whites have pink skin and are born white and stay white all their lives. These, on closer look, seem to have black around the muzzles so really are greys. Click to enlarge.




HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE


14 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Beautiful horses, I have no idea what I sould put up for the theme either apart from a huge strecth!

Sue St Clair said...

They are a beautiful pair :)

Annie said...

It's a wonderful photo and a great take on this very difficult theme. Happy weekend!

Annie

And Miles To Go... said...

beautiful! great take on this week's theme.

Carver said...

By any other name they are still beautiful horses. I found this to be a difficult theme too. Happy weekend.

YTSL said...

Hi jmb --

Your description of "true white horses" make them sound like albinos. Love the two white horses in your photos -- whether or not they were gray once! ;b

ipanema said...

they are beautiful jmb. i was stumped too but later found something in the archives.

happy weekend! :)

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm.. with the two white horses there, I suspect Prince Charming would be somewhere courting his princess... wahaha! :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

CherryPie said...

They are lovely. I hope you have a good weekend :-)

Sreisaat said...

We have a challenging theme this week indeed but I was able to find some pictures. Great take on the theme, Jim. Horses are beautiful creatures =)

Have a great weekend.



Sreisaat Adventures

TeacherJulie said...

Wow, I haven't seen white horses yet, be these the pure ones of the ones that just got white over time :D

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

They are beautiful.

Ellee Seymour said...

I'm a twin, so one of a pair too...

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

No matter whether they are officially white or grey, both are truly beautful.