Monday, November 29, 2010

Let it Snow, let it...

Well It’s turned to Narnia out there. I saw tracks that could have been Mr Tumnus but I guess they must probably have been a deer.

It’s snowing quite heavily just now here.

JMB is off in NY She has been taking in Shows and generally having a good time.

We seem to have seen lots more snow over recent years than we had got used to. It seems to come earlier also.

I have lit a fire and it is quite snug and cosy to sit warmed by it watching the flames dance and then looking out at the snow falling. The cat is sitting so close to it I worry it will catch its fur on fire.

Everything seems muffled and quiet...

3 comments:

jmb said...

Hey there Miss Moggs. Keeping up the good work are you? I am in the Apple store actually, playing with the iPads!

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Cool! Did you actually make the comment from there? Do you think they any good for visiting sl?

jmb said...

I did make the comment from an iPad in the Apple store and I googled and watched a Youtube video about the SL app. for iPads on it too. It didn't seem too brilliant but probably better than on a phone.