Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas from Moggsy

Christmas is approaching. It is moving like it is on Nikes in fact. I guess that would be red ones with white laces and white fur trim maybe? The tread ought to look like reindeer prints.
(Nike Guys. If you want to use that design idea then show me some Linden$ love)

In SL (Second Life), like RL (Real Life), everyone is getting ready.

There is snow in many places, but unlike RL it does not disrupt, or cause inconvenience... and never messes with your travel. Sometimes you can’t TP (Teleport) to a destination, but that is another thing.

People have decorated and put up trees, presents and cards are exchanged.

I am no exception. There is a tree in my lounge, now decorated and surrounded by interesting looking boxes bound with ribbon, green garlands hung on the walls, Cards put up on the walls and a bottle of bourbon with glasses ready on my coffee table.
I have on a nice not, specially seasonal outfit, in a seasonal red looking a bit like I just stepped out of the movie White Christmas.
One of the cards I have up is a cute one from JMB, well from her and Rudolph actually... ^_^ TY JMB.

That is the thing about sl cards, they are mostly personally designed and often a lot of work has gone into them. One I got plays the sound of jingling bells when you are close to it.

Like every year since I got here I made a new card. When you touch it, it says “Merry Christmas from Moggsy” I have sent it out to my friends and now I am ‘posting’ it now to you ^_^.

4 comments:

Tom Paine said...

I have just put up our family tree in the snowy North of England. As ever, most of the work involved untangling and draping the lights. It was slightly harder in RL than SL (where one can drag trees out of an infinite pocket and slap them into position, fully decorated) but the effort was worthwhile. The old magic of the season is beginning to work; miserable 2010 draws to an end and new hope dawns.

Merry Christmas to you too Moggsy and to JMB, the Old Scientist and all readers here too. Here's to all of our healths in 2011.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your's Tom.

Also that the snow is enough to be pretty but not so much as to be a nuisance.

A comfortable, happy and cosy Christmas and a hopeful, healty, prosperous New year.

Good thoughts to all...

jmb said...

Merry Christmas to you too Miss Moggs. I'm glad that you are having the White Christmas this year and not us. :)

Be healthy and happy Miss Moggs and enjoy this joyous time with your family.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

TY JMB