Friday, February 25, 2011

Saturday Photo Hunt




Mostly In Black


Well I am trying to step up to the plate on this Photohunt thingy as it dind't get put up the last week or so.

I am not 100% sure of the rules, even if I do comment on the pics from time to time ^_^

So this is my likely not so good try at it.




Here is a pic of me in my kitchen in sl dressed... Mostly in black.

..and also me playing the piano dressed (wait for it) mostly in black.. are two allowed? Will I get disqualified? It is a different outfit...


You will notice that there is a pretty big difference between my usual byline pic and my current look that I have had quite a while now...

Platinum hair and different makeup... more back towards my look before the byline pic for anyone who remembers...

So what looks best? The brunette or the blonde hair do?

5 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Nice take on the theme jmb!

jaz said...

LOL. Jams didn't even realize it wasn't me, I don't think.

You do need a new photo Miss Moggs. You have changed your look and that one is dark.

CherryPie said...

The brunette makes you look so much younger ;-)

Carver said...

Fun take on the theme. I like both hair doos

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Hi Jams.
JMB No, I guess he didn't notice. Maybe I can find my Profile shot and send it to you.
Cherry Pie. I am sort of used to being blonde in sl.. I have been blonde much more than brunette. I expect I might get disapointed look for changing it. Have to think on it.
Carver, TY. Good answer ^_^