Friday, March 18, 2011

Saturday Photo Hunt ---- License plate






LICENSE PLATE

For 16 years I drove a rather unusually coloured Ford Taurus, a sort of soft celadon green. Everyone knew it was me, especially as it only seemed to be available for that one year. But it died and I had to get a new car last summer. It's a boring silver grey one, as owned by every other car driver it seems. My friends said, how will we know it's you now?

Well at Christmas time, not needing anything really, I suddenly thought of the outrageous idea of getting personalized license plates as a gift. Tadah! Well JMB was already taken it seems, so it had to be my second choice, JMB 1.



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE


11 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Good one JMB! Glad to see no one has ripped it off either.
A friend whose grandchildren called her 'Nanna' got one too but unfortunately it was stolen a few months later.

Sue St Clair said...

Coolio! And works great with the theme too :)

Mar said...

LOVE it , jmb!!!! Happy weekend :)
license plate

ewok1993 said...

now i will know if it's you. happy weekend.

Carver said...

What fun JMB. Great idea to be able to tell it's you. I had an unusual green opal way back when (early 80s) and then a blue honda which was the same deal as you have now. Everyone had that color honda accord. Now I have a white taurus and invariably other white tauruses park beside me which is really confusing. I think my next car will have to be purple. I hope you have a great weekend.

Maya said...

There will be no wondering if that is you or not. Perfect for this week's theme.

Life Ramblings said...

that is cool and great choice for this week's challenging theme.

YTSL said...

Wow, so you really are known as JMB in meat space as well as cyberspace! :D

momgen said...

Great choice JMB..Happy hunting...

Mine is here

CherryPie said...

Great number plate :-)

Happy weekend to you.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

What a great idea!