Friday, March 4, 2011

Saturday Photo Hunt




Self Portrait

Another Moggsy Photohunt. I hope I remembered the theme right. I have really been rushing to get this done and it would be just my luck if I got it utterly wrong. Hope I get credit for next week if I did ^_^

OK. I think the theme is self portraits this week. Seems simple enough…

This is my try at digitally painting a picture in oils on canvas… of me, naturally. That would make it a self portrait by anyone’s reckoning surely? It even has a frame.


It is from a pic of me taken through the window of a car parked up near a nightclub.
The hair do students among you (a little running theme) will notice it is yet another different platinum do, this time bound up with a black ribbon.

I used the pic this is done from to do my profile pic, maybe it would work for the by-line pic also...

I thought the whole thing looks quite 1960s. Sort of glamerous and Bond movie-ish, what do you think?

6 comments:

jams o donnell said...

I like it very much! Have a great weekend

CherryPie said...

Very glam :-)

Carver said...

That does have a 60s vibe. Good job.

YTSL said...

Welcome back to Photo Hunting, jmb, and wow, you've definitely gone for a glamorous look! :)

jmb said...

We both did it this week, with me actually using a RL photo, but not current. I need to get off my duff and do something here.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Two photohunts for the price of one ^_^

No one can say they don't get value for money here.

I didn't realise you were posting JMB. sorry.

Thanks for the nice cooments people.