Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Photo Hunt --- Looking Down




Blue & white PhotoHunt logo

PhotoHunt

LOOKING DOWN

Oops! Dropped the ball last week. I forgot to do a PhotoHunt. JMB is away (hopefully having a wonderful time) of which probably more later...

I wondered if I should take it in a social or metaphorical sense, or maybe like the feeling low sense, but in the end I decided to be (possibly less adventurously) absolutely literal.

Now in rl I saw a guy putting up a satellite dish on top of an 8 story apartment block. He was looking down, but I figure I should stick to sl for my posts, that is where I live.

Sooo.. I have a couple of pics that ought to fit the subject. I am still not totally sure if it is
entirely ok to put in more than one pic at a time. But whatever.. Let's live dangerously.

The first pic is of me, in the hall of our castle.


It is taken from the gallery looking down into the hall. There are the three thrones on the stage at the end. Behind them are windows that open onto a balcony that looks out on the ocean. The clan stone with the sword is to the right. I am in the Elven warrior standing in the hall.

The second is of a friend outside her home.








It is taken looking down from a trees branches. It is a beautiful estate she lives in that has a park and dance club. The sharp eyed amongst you might notice she is also an elf.

I have included a 'bonus' close-up of me showing my current look to finish.


5 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Second Life looks like so much fun. I'm not sure why I never joined!

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

Jams, SL can be really fun, I have been here a long time now and sl years are a bit like cat years ^_^ so more time seems to go by.

Some bits are awsome, some not so much It is all up to the users who build and the rest who populate all the different places.

If you ever decide to visit look up JMB or me.

Moggs Tigerpaw said...

PS. Jams - It is free to download the software and free to set up an account. Also there is a lot of good free stuff like clothes Hair dos and avatars.

If you do decide to visit beware of accepting >anything< from Vampires, some of them can be >very< tricksy.

Sue St Clair said...

That does look like a lot of fun! :)

jmb said...

Thanks for taking up the slack Miss Moggs.:)