Friday, June 3, 2011

Saturday Photo Hunt --- Dirty







DIRTY

It's quite a while since I played Photo Hunt. Either I had nothing to suit the topic or else I was away but I was determined to participate again. Miss Moggs has been taking up some of the slack and I see she is taking part again this week too as she has scheduled a post. So we will have two here this week.


One of my favourite belted galloways wallowing in the mud in this wet muddly field at Steveston. The so called "white" belt is always dirty as a result.

This one with the itch, taken on a different day, was especially dirty!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE


9 comments:

Sue St Clair said...

Good to see you back at the photo hunt! Great choices for the dirty theme :)

ewok1993 said...

Yap I sure miss coming here for the weekly hunt.

CherryPie said...

It is nice to see you again. I hope you have been having a good time away.

I hope you have a good weekend :-)

Carver said...

Great shots for the theme JMB. Good to see you back. I missed you.

jams o donnell said...

Welcome back. I do like to see particularly mucky cows!

YTSL said...

Interesting take on the theme! Re the first photo: the white belt of birds in it caught my eye too! ;b

Liza said...

Great shots for the theme. :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Liz @ MLC

EastCoastLife said...

Welcome back! Nice to see you again. Happy photohunting!

Colin Campbell said...

Cows and dirty sort of go together.